Monday, February 21, 2011

Bill McClure sent me another wonderful Webster School picture. Yes, classmates, our parents were just as zany as their kids , we just didn't know it. My Dad (a born clown) is in the back row right side, tall with a top hat. Bill's Mother is standing just the left (facing picture) of Mr. Ulligan.
Below are Bill's comments and the picture. Dick Hathaway
-------------------
"Webster School, probably 1951. My dad produced amateur musicals at Webster School using the parents of the students. I believe this one is Showboat. I recognize Mr. Ulligan (Sue and Greg's father) in the top hat just to right of the kid (me) behind the lady playing the piano (Mrs. Esser?). I am sure the class of 1952 students will recognize some of their parents."









<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?