Monday, February 21, 2011

Bill McClure is having fun and a wonderful nostalgia trip. He sent two more great pictures from our youth. These are of high school male bonding. Below are Bill's comments, a conjecture of my own, and the pictures.

"The PHS Music Department under George Putnam, Doreen Voltmann and Ed Banghart sponsored summer trips to the Interlochen Music Camp in Michigan. My guess is this is 1957?

First Picture: Back row, second from left is Dave Kimball, I am fourth. 2nd Row is Rudy Nartker, ? Miller and on the far right is Don Mann. I don't remember the names of anyone in the first row.I do recall being called upon by Mr. Putnam to do the Maw-Haw-Haw-Haw-Haws in Choir and breaking most of the windows in the Music Room. Fortunately I didn't give up my day job.
The Second Picture seems to be the same group?"

The goof in the Second Picture front row in a bathrobe and large glasses, center right just behind the center end of the "Censored" sign in the first picture may be me (DH).


Dick Hathaway



















<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?