Sunday, March 09, 2008

It isn't everyday.....

Hi all,

It isn't everyday that you sit down at your computer, 'fire' it up, and your past jumps out at ya!!!!
Not quite a week has gone by and I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how someone would take the time to 'hunt me up' and then be so kind as to invite me to join in a walk down memory lane. Thanks, Dave Moreno! (He is still a sweet and thoughtful guy!) I'm very excited to be attending the 50th Reunion of the Class of 1958.

I have been out of touch with everyone nearly the whole time since we all walked the halls of PHS. A half century has gone by and many times I missed those days, thought about the good times, remembered some people and wondered if anyone remembered me too.

Looking forward to reuniting, reliving some great times and sharing my life's events with you.

June Keating-Williams Hall





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?